May 9, 2008

For mum.

My mother used to design store windows, and I remember her going on vacation and coming back with rolls of film full of shop windows, which didn't always seem too exciting. But now I understand it more, especially when I have the chance to visit Anthropologie. And holy eff, did they ever have awesome displays when I was there last weekend. So these are for you, mum!



One of the best things about this one is that they replace the full apple with the eaten apple once the day is done.




A beehive made of newspaper! And the bees are bs!






A t made of teacups. And the cutest ever sugar holder:


Creativity like this makes shopping really exciting. It's kind of like my version of an amusement park. And I'm not even joking. I'll post interior shots and dressing room shots (gasp!) later.

No comments: