April 20, 2008

Welcome to the club.

Carrot Cake Ring, bobbinforapples

Please join me in welcoming my little sister to Club Diabetes. It's pretty awesome here. Now we both get to test our blood sugar before meals, so everyone else is surely twice as jealous as before. I do extend my congratulations to her - she's dealing with it very well and has taken to the needle nicely.

In honour of this event, I've put together some inspiration items for spring/summer, seeing as though she may not be able to eat this stuff for a while.


Vintage Chanel Ice Cream Print (from dress)

Popsicle Dress, from A Dress A Day

Candied Fuschia Heels, from Anthropologie.

Cherry Blossom Blouse. Not that one would eat a cherry blossom. From J Crew.
Still Life Skirt. To represent lemonade. Oh lemonade, I miss you so much. From Anthropologie.

No comments: