July 25, 2010

Summer is a good time to make things.

Well, a happy Sunday to you!

Since I got home from our trip to France, one of my main goals has been to set up my little calligraphy and design biz. This week I finished making promos and updating my website, which gives me a huge sense of accomplishment. You can see my samples here. So if you ever need someone to write something pretty for you, I can do it!


In other exciting news, I found these twin mushrooms:


And I've been busy making things for friends. One of my recently completed projects is an art roll for a friend, filled with lovely pencil crayons and a sharpener. Perfect to throw in your bag, because you never know when you'll need to sketch.

All rolled up.

Filled with pencils and mermaids.

Today we're going to get some new kitchen knives (hurrah!) and roti (even better!).

What have you been working on this summer?

No comments: