August 6, 2008

Sarah (#1) got married!

And it was just beautiful. She was just beautiful. I'd post a picture of her here and you'd die from the sheer perfection of her, but I didn't ask her permission.

Her dress was a simple and elegant creation made for her by New York designer Jussara Lee.

Here I am in my dress, without my bouquet (boo!) just after the ceremony. You can't see my sweet yellow shoes in this shot. Sasha, one of the other bridesmaids, wore nearly the same shoes. Coincidence.

The wedding took place at Sarah's husband's family farm, which was magnificent.


I feel like I have so much more to post, but I'll do more when I'm out of wedding season. Next up: Sarah #2's mendhi and wedding. With ankle bells! And hallucinogens!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shira, may I just say...wow. You are GORGEOUS. And I heart you.