October 30, 2011

I had a delightful brunch with my dad yesterday at Smith (oh my god! the scones!), and he delivered a stack of magazines from my mom. I've never seen a Hermes magazine before; I'm not really part of their target audience. But there is some lovely photography and styling in many of the back issues. I thought I'd share some of my favourites.

 Spring/Summer 2010: Follies in Faience - Hiroshi Nomura - Cover detail
 Autumn/Winter 2010: Le Chat - Karen Knorr
 
Autumn/Winter 2006: In Paris - Bruno Boudjelal - Richard Dumas - Guillaume Zuili - Lars Tunbjork





Spring Summer 2007: Shall We Dance? - A Second Choreographer
Autumn/Winter 2007: Dance Card - A Secret History of Actions - Willy Ronis - Perfect Days
Spring/Summer 2008: A Moghul Dream - Fresh Capacity - Found Objects - Zenith
 

 Have a happy Sunday!

No comments: