1. Christina & Peter wanted their invitations to look like a vintage wine label with tasting notes, so I designed a label for them that incorporated their sweet dog, as well as a Maple Leaf and Silver Fern (to reflect their Canadian and New Zealand homelands). I wrote the tasting notes by hand for a more authentic feeling.
2. Meghan and Yenae got married in the Distillery District, so they asked for an illustration of some of the buildings in black and white, with touched of green. I illustrated a coordinating map for the coordinating information card.
3. Pamela wanted something floral for her afternoon garden wedding, so working with her colours, I painted a floral wreath that adorned all of the paper goods.
4. For her evening reception, Pamela wanted something sexier, so I had part of the original illustration silk-screened onto black paper.
5. Margaret and Philip had a beautiful wedding at Graydon Hall. I hand-painted and designed a modern floral invitation for them based on their colour scheme.
I had such a great time working with these wonderful brides. Congratulations to all of them!