January 9, 2011

My work on Canada AM tomorrow. For real!

Happy Sunday!

Chris is busy serving me a plate of Chinese food. Mostly for the health benefits of lemon sauce and breaded chicken. Mmmm.

I've been busy for the past three days working on some samples that Wedding Bells asked me to make - they'll be featured on Canada AM tomorrow morning. Yahoo! It's such a great opportunity. Also, Jann Arden will be singing on tomorrow's show. So there's that.


What else? Oh! A couple of weeks ago, while aimlessly flicking through television channels, I happened to discover an unassuming cooking show on the Latin Network. And now I'm in love with it. The host, Lidia, is from northern Italy. She owns like ten restaurants in the States. And I've tried quite a few of the recipes that she's shown - really simple Italian cooking - and it has all been amazing. Here's one of my favourites. Try it. Holy shizz, it's good.

Looking forward to the upcoming week! xo

No comments: